Click on the button below for the credit worksheet
Please use instructions below for claiming credit
Advanced Therapeutics in Movement & Related Disorders (ATMRD) Congress
You can claim your credit beginning Sunday, June 19th
Credits must be claimed within two weeks of June 29th
Only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Method of Participation and Request for Credit
In order to obtain your CE certificate, please follow the steps below at the conclusion of the activity:
2. Login or Create a New Account (will take less than 1 minute)
1. If you receive a message when creating a new account that “the email you entered is already in use”, please click the Forgot my Password link to have your Username and Password sent to you via email. Emails from the system usually go straight to spam.
2. After logging in, you may be asked to verify/update your profile information; after doing so, click Save at the bottom of the page
3. Once you’re logged in, search for the course ID 16965 in the box at the top of the page labeled “Find Post Test/Evaluation by Course”.
4. Click on the title.
5. Choose the type of credit you desire
6. Complete the online Evaluation
7. Receive an immediate CE Certificate to download and/or print for your files
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and PMD Alliance. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 14.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing Nursing Education
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 14.5 contact hour(s).